I'd like you to meet my friends.
It's small, but I love it!
I'm really terrible at this whole blogging thing. I wanted to apologize for that. It's not even that I have no time, because I have a ton of it. I just... forget! lol
Megan: I have, as of today, posted every picture that I have taken that is worth seeing on facebook except for the ones I have of my room. I added those to the beginning of the blog so that you can see where I live.
Em: Where have you been? We haven't talked in a couple of days!
I told you both about Zach... the one that I think I would make out with (hahaha). Well.. I kinda might like him, but it's stupid because here I am trapped with 8 guys in the same building... I'm going to end up liking one of them at some point. And he's kinda nerdy, and so sometimes I look at him, and I think to myself... 'what am I thinking sometimes'? So... That could just be as a result of my relationship hating complex I've developed over the past year and a half, or I really am crazy, and I'm just cooped up with too many mediocre men. All that to say, I still think I'm going to be coming home with a longer list than before I left lol.
I'm going to Paris this weekend. I leave Thursday and come home on Sunday. I will be taking plenty of pictures there, and I'm sure I will have plenty of stories too, but who knows. We're going to see the Eiffel Tower, Versailles, Disneyland Paris... yay!, the Louvre, and Notre Dame. I'm going with 5 guys so it should be interesting, but I'm REALLY excited!
It's still snowing a lot, and I have pictures up on facebook of the snow. Some of us sledding are tagged of me, but not posted by me, and there are some that I just took of the snow that I posted myself.
I miss you both so stinkin much. I can't even describe it. I thought I loved having guy friends (and don't get me wrong... I do!), but I REALLY need my girl friends... especially you two. Love you!!!
-Kat

I love you SOOOO much and I miss you tons. It's okay that you forget to blog all the time... I still love you, and of course we both know that Em does, too.
ReplyDeleteThere's a song I'm thinking of right now by The Ataris... can't remember the name, but it says (something along the lines of) "Italy isn't the same without you here." And neither of us are in Italy (at the moment) but I just want you to know that SoCal isn't the same without you. Neither am I. I love you and I can't wait for you to get home. But I also am really excited that you're having this experience.
HAVE FUN IN PARIS! Speak some francais for me!!